Steven Dupuis Oil is looking to hire a highly motivated Administrative Support Specialist to our growing team. This person would be helping with accounts payable, accounts receivable, and other various office tasks.
Duties may include answering phones, creating invoices, processing credits, card payments, applying payments to accounts, print/scan/copy jobs, mail sorting, enter PO’s, entering invoices for payment, responding to vendor and customer inquiries, running local errands, and reconciling.
- Develop and maintain a friendly and professional atmosphere and impression of Steven Dupuis Oil both in the office and on the phone; greet vendors, visitors, and customers.
- Remain flexible and perform other duties as assigned.
- Self-Motivated: Must be self-motivated, as well as possess strong time-management skills; must be able to work efficiently and productively with limited daily direction.
- Collaboration and Communication: The ability to communicate effectively with other administration and support personnel is essential.
- Prioritization and Organization: The ability to organize thoughts and prioritize duties is very important for this position.
- Written communication and basic math skills: Spelling, punctuation, and writing are essential to the success of the candidate in this role. This candidate must also be able to use basic math to organize information in spreadsheets and compute basic functions.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Must have the drive to learn about the industry and the importance of said position.
- Ability to identify and work towards business goals set personally and by Steven Dupuis Oil.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks Desktop and Google Suite are preferred.
Job Type: Full-time. Monday - Friday 8-5
Location: Broussard Bulk Plant